- How COAST seeks to take oceantech to the next level
- Blue Economy Leaders Talk Tsunami Survival Pods, Saving Whales Using Satellite Data and Ocean Plastic Solutions at World Oceans Day Event on June 8
- B.C.’s New Economic Plan in Alignment with COAST’s Efforts to Develop a Hub for the Sustainable Blue Economy in Greater Victoria and B.C.
- Going blue in 2022: Greater Victoria positioned to make waves in blue economy: advocates
- Government of Canada backs visionary company’s high-tech solution for better protecting marine environments through innovative data-collection technology